Whether we talk about Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, founder of the EasyGroup; Muhtar Kent, former CEO of the Coca-Cola company; or Peter Cullum, the renowned British Entrepreneur, they all have one thing in common- all of them are graduates from the Cass Business School.
Established in 1966, it is City,
University of London’s
business school and rests in the St. Luke’s area. Cass Business School has been consistently seen in the list of top schools in and around Europe and the world. It is known to offer a gamut of highly specialized programs including degrees in banking and international finance, global supply chain management, finance, management, quantitative finance, and more.
Read on to discover some insights about the school and why it should be in your shortlist if you are planning to go for an MBA.
MBA at Cass Business School
- ‘Discover Your Potential’, this phrase associated with the full-time MBA program at Cass perfectly denotes the challenging 12-month journey of its students. While studying with some of the best minds from all over the world, and under the expertise of the top faculty in the country, the school truly lets the students discover their potential.
- The MBA program at Cass Business School ranks 5th in the UK overall. It also ranks 1st in the world for corporate strategy, and 1st in the UK for career progression by the Financial Times. MBA at Cass prepares you as an effective leader, ready to face business challenges, supported by a worldwide network of students, graduates, firms, and organizations.
- An engaging combination of lectures, live projects, and workshops provide students with a rewarding and exhilarating year. After they are done with their MBA, the students emerge more confident, capable, and of course, sought after. The program is fully accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Students are given a choice to learn various elective subjects in fields including Management, and Marketing. Additionally, they work on two projects- a Strategy Project, followed by a Business Mastery Project, which are integral to the MBA study.
Student Life and Class Structure
- Exhilarating. Intense. Inspirational. Every student experiences Cass MBA in a different way. Most of them experience these emotions including many more. But there’s one similarity across all of them- they feel it was worth it.
- With students coming from all over the world representing 29 nationalities, the cohort’s diversity helps the students in various ways. The cohort size has only about 70 students. With an average age of 30 and average work experience of 7 years, the students at Cass don’t just learn from the teachers, but from each other as well.
- The school offers over 40 societies and clubs, covering a gamut of interests. These range from professional clubs like finance and entrepreneurial to games and sports clubs like chess and football.
- The postgraduate students study at Bunhill Row at the Cass Business School. It is situated between the tech city and the financial district. Hence, the college has the maximum number of Fortune 500 companies on its doorstep among all the European B-Schools. Due to this proximity, the program reflects the business world realities and provides an ocean of networking opportunities for its students.
- Students have access to a great printed collection, electronic resources and a gamut of flexible serviced provided at the libraries. All of them have PCs Wi-Fi and assistive technology equipment for the visitors.
- The on-campus computer rooms have over 1300 workstations and provide a valuable learning resource for students doing coursework and projects.
- City, University of London rests in the heart of an exciting, vibrant, global city. A great number of shops, entertainment hubs, bars, and restaurants make sure there’s something for everyone.
For many of you, making it to the
Cass Business School
or any other top B-School around the world is not as difficult as it may seem. All you need is proper guidance so as to know how, where and what to start with. In that case, experts at Leverage would be more than happy to assist you. They will handhold you through the entire process till you finally get to your dream B-School. Contact us to know more.