Babson College, a private business school was established in 1919 in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Babson College is an independent, not-for-profit institution.
It is one of the most well-renowned entrepreneurship college in the United States. Forbes has ranked
the best in the united states for international students.
Babson college is continuously ranked as the top college in entrepreneurship in U.S News & World Report. It has also been ranked as the top college in the U.S for value by CNN’s Money Magazine.
The Babson curriculum focuses on inspiring its students to become leaders who not only add economic value but also incorporate concerns for the society.
The academics in Babson college is supported by:
- A committed faculty with almost 90% of the full-time faculty holding a doctoral or equivalent degree.
- Real world experience
- Case studies and practical learning
- Co-curriculum programs
Courses offered by Babson College include:
- Bachelors of Science
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- M.Sc. in Finance
- Masters of Science in Business Analytics
- Certificate in Advanced Accounting
- Certificate in Advanced Management
Babson College has four well-built campuses to support its academic curriculum and to provide world-class facilities to its students. The four campuses are:
- Babson Boston
- Wellesley Main Campus
- Babson San Francisco
- Babson Miami
Babson college has strategically inculcated diversity amongst the students, faculty and other community. Babson focuses on having a multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive community of students, faculty, and staff.
- Female faculty – 33%
- International Faculty- 16%
- International Students- 82%
- Female students- 33%
- International Mobility rank- 55
- International Course Experience Rank- 89
|Percentage of women||54|
|Percentage of multicultural students||30|
|Percentage of international students||25|
|Number of countries represented||51|
|Number of states represented||33|
|Number of languages spoken||29+|
Babson College has produced leaders who are flourishing and touching lives of millions in various fields and sectors.
- José León Asensio: President of Grupo León Jimenes
- Ernesto Bertarelli: CEO of Serono;
- Edsel Ford II: Director of Ford Motor Company
- Michael Bastian: fashion designer
- Enrico Marone Cinzano: Italian furniture designer
- Vincent E. Boles: Major General US Army
- Haydon Burns: Governor of Florida, 1965–67
- Terrell Braly: founder of Quiznos
- Gustavo Cisneros: President/CEO of Organization Diego Cisneros
This “Entrepreneur’s College”, in general, is internationally recognized for inculcating entrepreneurial lifestyle and culture amongst its students. Also known for being very meticulous in its selection procedure, Babson College has an undergraduate acceptance of just 25%. Babson College believes in expanding the notion of entrepreneurship through its quality education and facilities.