M7 Business Schools, also known as Magnificent 7 or Magic 7 is a set of seven elite group of business schools. The list includes –
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Wharton School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- Columbia University of Business
- Booth School of Business
- MIT Sloan School of Business
- Northwestern Kellogg School of Business
It’s an informal super elite group of top business schools in the USA generally known for their MBA program and their influential alumni forming the
M7 Business Schools.
- Years ago, the 7 colleges decided to form an informal network to meet, engage and share information relating to curriculum and the future of education.
- The deans of these 7 schools decided to meet twice in a year.
- Now, along with the deans, the meetings happen more frequently including meetings of Vice Deans, Admission Directors, amongst others.
Read these articles below written by Leverage Experts, to know why you should target to be a part of this elite M7 business schools and include yourself in the best of the best fraction of 1% business schools.
- In the heart of Silicon Valley lies a top b-school which gave the world organizations such as Nike, Netflix, Paypal, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, Cisco, Sun Pharma, the list is really long.
- In fact, one in every 20 Google employees is a graduate of this school.
- One of the oldest b-schools in the world, Booth School of Business was the first American school to offer Executive MBAs and PhDs in business and management.
- Founded in 1898, Booth School of Business was amongst the first major business schools to start with an experiential leadership development program.
- Since 1908, Harvard Business School (HBS), has led to the transformation of thousands of common men. Also, Harvard is responsible for transforming them into the world’s most promising influencers and leaders.
- As per a study by US News, about 20% of the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies are Harvard alumni. P. Chidambaram, George W. Bush, Rahul Bajaj, Naina Lal Kidwai are some other well-known Harvard alumni.
- Columbia Business School celebrated its centennial in 2015 and is considered as one of the biggest b-schools in the world.
- About one-third of the students are women and more than a fifth are members of minority groups, as a result making the School one of the most diverse of the nation’s top business schools.
- Wharton is one of the oldest American universities and with Harvard, it is the first American b-school, a smithy of powerful men of the whole planet and the alma mater of billionaires.
- With just 12% acceptance rate and students across the globe applying for it, only the best of the best can make their way to Wharton.
- ‘MIT Sloan’, the B-School of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in Cambridge, USA is a name that resonates Grandeur and Excellence.
- With over 100 years of existence, MIT Sloan has been a dream for students from all over the globe. If you are a graduate of MIT Sloan School of Management, you will be climbing a ladder of transformation. Each step on the ladder will consequently make a better leader of you.
- Recognised as one of the most prominent business schools, Kellogg is also ranked number 1 by The Economist & 3rd by Forbes in the Top US Business Schools List.
- Kellogg is also known for bringing forth business leaders like Charlie Baker (Governor of Massachusetts), Roshni Nadar (Executive Director and CEO, HCL Corporation), Joseph E. Hasten (President & CEO, ShoreBank) etc.
Leverage experts have an extremely successful track record of placing students in the M7 business schools that regularly attract the best faculty, students, and recruiters. So, its time for you to take the major leap in your career and reach you dream M7 business school.