Known for its innovation throughout all the aspects of the program, Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon has been rated amongst the world’s highest-rated business schools.
Founded in 1949,
Tepper School of Business
has pioneered the interdisciplinary approach to business management with its MBA Program. Here is the entire guide telling about the experience of doing an MBA at Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon.
- The school boasts a student to teacher ratio of 5:1 and has about 150 faculty members.
- The school is a pioneer in management science. It involves applying analytical approach for examining the organisational issues.
- Professors also employ business cases, lectures, in-class presentations, among other methods.
- The program is tailored according to the student’s career goals and aspirations. Students specialise in one of the six tracks in a particular functional area or career path.
- International Exposure
- Students who want to gain an international experience participate in global treks and semesters abroad.
- These treks include international trips to India, China, Dubai and South Africa which occur during their spring and winter breaks.
- The college has also partnered with Otto Beisheim School of Management, which offer an overseas education program at Koblenz, Germany.
- Campus Life
- There are more than 40 student clubs at Tepper, across educational, art, social and professional interests.
- These clubs organise various networking events, career accelerating workshops, case study competitions, speaker series, cultural fests etc. throughout the year.
- Tepper also hosts the famous W.N. Mellon Speaker Series. This series brings CXOs of leading companies to campus and discuss the strategies and recent events in the global business.
- The college does not provide college housing. About 75% of students at Tepper live in Shadyside, an upscale residential area, only a mile from the campus.
- Post-MBA Opportunities
- The college provides a range of services and resources to assist students with their job search.
- Tepper has a dedicated Career Opportunities Center (COC). The COC works closely with about 300+ companies each year, providing on and off-campus interview programs.
- 82% of the Class of 2016 secured a job through a college-facilitated activity.
- The median salary for a Tepper graduate is $117,700, with an average signing bonus of $28,340.
- Tepper enrolled 207 students in the Class of 2016.
- The average GMAT score was 686 for the Class of 2018.
- 28% of the class is female with 45% students being international.
Tepper Business School has been consistently ranked amongst the top 20 b-schools globally. MBAs from Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon dominate other MBAs in terms of analytical skills.
So, if you want to gain this experience and make your way to Tepper than Log On to www.leverageedu.com today and book your free Diagnostic Session with our Experts! Alternatively, give us a call at +91-88262 00293 – let’s do amazing things together!